Hotels in London
1316 Accommodations in London
The premises of this conference hotel are air-conditioned and were renovated in 2011. There are 370 guest rooms in total and guests are...
Built in 2004, this hotel offers a total of 172 double rooms spread over 6 floors. As well as a 24-hour reception, cloakroom and currency...
Accommodations in London
London is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. This city offers plenty of historical and cultural attractions, a variety of parks ideal for relaxing on a sunny day and streets filled with shops.
Check out its many museums, including the Victoria&Albert Museum, the British Museum with its Egyptian mummies and the Tate Modern. Do not miss the boating lakes in Regents Park or the Speakers' Corner in Hyde park.
Take a walk across Westminster Bridge from the London Eye to the iconic Big Ben. During your visit to London try to visit St. Paul's Cathedral, where you will find the 17th-century Grand Organ and a monument to Wellington.
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels with spa in London
- Hotels with hot tubs in London
- Hotels with pool in London
- Luxury hotels in London
- Hotels in the centre of London
- All-inclusive hotels - London
In London we will have soft rain, soft clothing is recommended as the temperatures will be warm throughout the day.
- 19°C | 12°C
- 20°C | 13°C
- 22°C | 14°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in London
- 2 star hotels in London
- 3 star hotels in London
- 4 star hotels in London
- 5 star hotels in London
Points of Interest in London
- Train station - London-Blackfriars
- Train station - London-Bridge
- Train station - London-Cannon Street
- Train station - London-Charing Cross
- Train station - London-Ebbsfleet International railway station
- Train station - London-Fields
- Train station - London-Heathrow T123
- Train station - London-Heathrow T4
- Train station - London-Heathrow T5
- Train station - London-King's Cross