Lopesan Baobab Resort
- Terms and facilities
- Useful information
Lopesan Baobab Resort is an excellent complex, both for its facilities and for its spectacular architectural design. Upon arrival at the hotel, a quaint wooden bridge leads guests directly from the entrance area to the reception, while undergoing a striking good aquascape. From there access to the fantastic tropical garden, consisting of waterfalls, sandy beaches, swimming pools and African huts in the center of the complex is the main building, a great African-inspired structure 21 meters high, which contains inside many bars, restaurants and a cafe connected to the main building.
Services and terms: Lopesan Baobab Resort
Standard Room Services
- Air Conditioning
- Money Exchange
- People with reduced mobility access
- Bicycle Hire
Useful information: Lopesan Baobab Resort
Other names for Lopesan Baobab Resort:
Baobab Resort And Spa
Baobab Resort Hotel Lopesan
Location: Lopesan Baobab Resort
The hotel is ideally located in Costa Meloneras, an exclusive resort area of Gran Canaria, unique in its beauty. A few minutes walk from the hotel is the large beach of Maspalomas, several kilometers long, with its evocative landscape of dunes. Nearby, is the famous Maspalomas lighthouse and the broad promenade, with numerous boutiques. From the hotel, you can easily access driving to the magnificent golf courses in Maspalomas and Meloneras.
Reviews: Lopesan Baobab Resort
8.4Impressões pessoais sobre este hotel Lopesan Baobab Resort & SpaPedro - 9 Jul, 2013
The best I know.
-Impresiones del hotel Lopesan Baobab Resort & SpaRaymondo - 30 Mar, 2012
Nice good 5 star resort :D, Everything in the hotel was marveless , only a few points for comment:
- they need to make a parking spot a the front of the hotel for take out & in your bagage, when you have a rental car.
- for the restaurant is better that the waiters lead you to your table, it is not good when you have too find one what is availible.
- for a 5 star hotel the cleaning lady and the minibar man they expect that you tip them, or otherwise they will not come again for a extra service
- also they charge you for bottled water in your room what is standing out of the minibar, normaly this is free of charge
- the checking out before 8.00 am , the reception man was not very happy ( morning sickness perhapps??? :( )