B&B Upper Ansdore Guest House
With a stay at Upper Ansdore in Canterbury (Petham), you'll be within the vicinity of St. Lawrence Ground and Canterbury Cathedral. This bed & breakfast is within the vicinity of The Canterbury Tales and Canterbury Roman Museum. Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance. Free self parking is available onsite. Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms.
Services and terms: B&B Upper Ansdore Guest House
- Non-smoker Rooms
Useful information : B&B Upper Ansdore Guest House
Other names for B&B Upper Ansdore Guest House:
Location : B&B Upper Ansdore Guest House
By Car (from Canterbury):
- From Canterbury, take the B2068 following the signs towards Hythe.
- After 3 miles (5 km), turn right to Petham village, proceed through the village and turn left into Duckpit Lane by the BT telephone box, continue on for 1.5 miles (2.5 km).
- Turn right at Upper Ansdore (no through road), go to the end and then carry on up the private road to Upper Ansdore.
By Car (from the M20 motorway):
- From the M20 motorway, take the exit at junction 11 on to the B2068.
- After approximately 10 miles, turn left, following the signs towards Petham and then follow the above directions.